Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Course Name – BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Course Provider – Key 2 Learning College (RTO 88191, CRICOS 03644F)
- Course Delivery – Face-to-face/Blended
- Classroom Face-to-Face – 7 hours per week
- Online Studies – 13 hours per week
- Course Units – 12
- Course Duration – 47 weeks – including 5 weeks of holidays
- Course Start Date – To be determined
$Fee For Service Price (without funding or subsidies) = $9320.00
There are currently no funding or subsidies available for this course, however students can apply for payment plans.
The BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management will be conducted over 47 weeks. The units included in this are:
Unit type Core (C) or Elective (E)
Lead and Manage Effective Workplace Relationships
Develop and use Emotional Intelligence
|Manage Operational Plans||C|
|Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness||C|
|Manage Quality Customer Service||E|
|Support the Recruitment, Selection and Induction of Staff||E|
|Facilitate Continuous Improvement||E|
|Undertake Project Work||E|
|Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development||E|
|Manage Workforce Planning||E|
|Identify and Evaluate marketing Opportunities||E|
There are no entry requirements to study this course.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
This course is intended to provide participants with the following general educational outcomes and the ability to;
- Plan and run meetings
- Set up systems to provide quality customer service
- Build and sustain working environments that drive innovation
- Undertake a project
- Lead, manage and influence workplace relationships
- Establish and drive operational plans
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Manage personal work priorities and establish a professional development strategy.
Key 2 Learning College (RTO 88191, CRICOS 03644F) has strong connections to hospitals, aged care providers and the community sector.
Key 2 Learning College employs trainers and assessors with significant industry experience.
Key 2 Learning College’s graduate employment rates are over 90% (and completion rates are also in the high 90s).
This makes Key 2 Learning College the provider of choice for health and community services courses
For more information on this course or any other queries, please contact:
- Office Number: 02 6130 0100
- Email: email@example.com
Click the Enrol Now button below then download and complete the PDF Enrolment Form.
Please ensure you include your Unique Student Identifier (USI) on your Enrolment Form. If you do not have a USI, you can create one here:
You can return your completed enrolment form via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or you can post the form, or drop it off at our office.