Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
- Course Name – CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
- Course Provider – Key 2 Learning College (RTO 88191, CRICOS 03644F)
- Course Delivery – Face-to-face/Blended
- Classroom Face-to-Face – 7 hours per week
- Online Studies – 13 hours per week
- Course Units – 13
- Course Duration – 72 weeks – including 8 weeks of holidays
- Course Start Date – To be determined
There are multiple payment plans and funding options available depending on your situation.
The CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management will be conducted over 72 weeks. The units included in this are:
Unit type Core (C) or Elective (E)
|Manage and Promote Diversity||C|
|Manage Legal and Ethical Compliance||C|
|Develop, Implement and Review Quality Framework||C|
|Lead the Work Team||C|
|Lead and Manage Organisational Change||C|
|Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement||C|
|Develop and Implement Service Programs||E|
|Coordinate Complex Case Requirements||E|
|Develop Workplace Communication Strategies||E|
|Provide Case management Supervision||E|
|Analyse Impact of Sociological Factors||E|
There are no entry requirements to study this course.
Skilled Capital Funding Eligibility
To be eligible for Skilled Capital, you must, at the time of enrolment, be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand passport holder resident for more than 6 months, or
- an eligible visa holder, and
- living or working in the ACT, and
- at least 15 years of age, and
- not enrolled in or attending secondary school or college except where the student:
- is undertaking a course of study leading to completion of year 12 in an alternative program, or
- has an Exemption Certificate and the selected Skilled Capital qualification is an approved Australian School-based Apprenticeship pathway.
In addition to the above, to be eligible for a certificate II level Skilled Capital qualification, your training provider must have evidence to demonstrate that a certificate II qualification is a justifiable learning pathway for you.
Previous education and training will not impact your eligibility for Certificate III qualifications and above. However, you cannot be funded for a qualification you have completed within the last 7 years. Also, you can only be subsidised for 1 Skilled Capital qualification at a time.
This qualification reflects the role of workers who are middle managers or managers across a range of community sector organisations. These people work independently and report to executive management, directors or boards of management. They undertake a range of functions requiring the application of knowledge and skills to achieve results in line with the organisation’s goals and strategic directions.
At this level, workers have responsibility for planning and monitoring service delivery, recruitment and performance management of other paid or unpaid workers, managing risk and contributing to continuous improvement within the scope of their specific role. This may include management of a specific programs or project, or broader management of a community-based organisation, early childhood education service, not-for-profit organisation or community centre.
In this course participants will develop the skills required to manage services, departments and projects in a range of community organisations and government services which may include:
· children’s services
· alcohol and other drugs
· mental health
· aged and community care.
Key 2 Learning College (RTO 88191, CRICOS 03644F) has strong connections to hospitals, aged care providers and the community sector.
Key 2 Learning College employs trainers and assessors with significant industry experience.
Key 2 Learning College’s graduate employment rates are over 90% (and completion rates are also in the high 90s).
This makes Key 2 Learning College the provider of choice for health and community services courses
For more information on this course or any other queries, please contact:
- Office Number: 02 6130 0100
- Email: email@example.com
Click the Enrol Now button below then download and complete the PDF Enrolment Form.
Please ensure you include your Unique Student Identifier (USI) on your Enrolment Form. If you do not have a USI, you can create one here:
You can return your completed enrolment form via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or you can post the form, or drop it off at our office.