Key 2 Learning Consultancy
Key 2 Learning is an innovative company providing professional consultancy and sector training within health, disability services and aged care – community and residential.
Key 2 Learning prides itself on partnering and liaising with key stake holders in the industry to provide positive outcomes for resident centred care within the consultancy process. Key 2 Learning is able to consult in numerous areas inclusive of service planning, change management process, cultural change, person-centred care, development and implementation.
Examples of our consultancy process include:
- Training Needs Analysis
- ACFI – Improving your outcome and income
- Aged Care Accreditation Process – Audits and Systems Development
- Assistance with areas of improvement, training and requirements as related to outcomes ‘Not Met’ across the Quality Aged Care Standards
- Behaviours of Concern in Disability and Aged Care
- Mental Health in Aged Care (MHAC)
- ALZHIEMER’S ACT – DBMAS in primary care project
- Elder Abuse and Mandatory Reporting
- CARE Workshop Series – Cultural Change and Person Centred Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Developing a Better Practice Framework using evidence based best practice